The Government Approved BGN 30.9 million in Additional Payments For BDZ
The government approved BGN 30.9 million in additional payments from the state budget to the Ministry of Transport, Information Technology and Communications.
The sum will be given to state-owned railway operator BDZ and should be repaid by December 28, 2020, the government press office said.
BDZ will use the funds to repay debt contracted in 2007.
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Journey in Europe with Ship-houses
- » Electric Airplane Start-up Eviation Aims to Enter Serrvice in 2021
- » Bulgarian Tourists in Serbia have Increased Threefold for the Last 10 Years
- » Minister of Tourism: I Hope for 40,000 to 50,000 Chinese Tourists in Bulgaria This Year
- » Passengers at Bulgaria's Varna, Burgas Airports Increase in January