New Protest "For" Pirin and "Against" the Corruption in Sofia
Dozens of citizens gathered in the area of the Council of Ministers last night to declare Civil Disobedience for "Pirin and "against" corruption.
Because the visit of Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte, they were not admitted to Independence Square, as there was increased police presence. As a result, protesters went to the National Assembly. The event was organized by different activists than those of the previous protests against the government's decision to expand the ski area over Bansko. Tte action is supported by citizens who believe that a firmer approach to demonstrations is needed.
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » The 6-year-old Bulgarian Girl, whose Parents were Killed in Cape Town, Returned to Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog
- » A Collector from Varna Gathered 21 000 Tickets for Public Transport
- » BGN 2340 per Month are Needed for or a Normal Life of a Family of Four in Bulgaria
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement