Salaries in BDZ will be Raised
The Board of Directors of Holding BDZ EAD adopted a decision for an increase of 12.5% in the remuneration of the BDZ locomotive staff.
In this way the salaries of all BDZ employees will be increased as of 1 January 2018. The increase is determined by the position occupied and ranges from 11% to 12.5%. This was announced by the BDZ press center.
The introduced bonus system for the locomotive staff in BDZ-Freight transports is preserved.
- » Repair Hinders Traffic on the Lyulin Highway
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov: President Rumen Radev Looks Troubled and Envious of PM Borisov
- » 2140 are the Candidates for 74 Junior Magistrate Positions
- » Large Luggage Can Now Also Ride for Free in Sofia's Public Transport
- » The Ombudsman Organizes a Forum for the Protection of the Rights of Orphans
- » Establishments will be Closed in the Case of Systematic Violations of the Ban on Smoking