Bulgarian Authorities Seized 32 kg Ecstasy on the Border with Serbia
Bulgarian customs offices have seized 32 kg. ecstasy at the Kalotina border crossing with Serbia, Xinhua reports, quoted by BTA.
"Drugs were discovered on a Sunday evening in a Turkish-registered truck carrying flowers from the Netherlands to Turkey that had undergone X-ray inspection," the National Customs Agency and the prosecutor's office said in a joint statement. The driver of the truck, a Bulgarian citizen, is arrested. Bulgaria is a key transit route for drugs moved between Asia and Europe.
- » A Breakthrough in uTorrent Puts at Risk the Safety of Millions of Users
- » Cybercrime Hurting Businesses to Tune of $600 billion
- » A man was Found Murdered This Night in the Lyulin District
- » Armed Men Robbed a Casino
- » Dervish Drove a Van into a Group of Policemen in Tehran, Killing Three
- » Thief has Returned a Cello Worth 1.3 Million Euros