Mostly Sunny Today with Maximum Temperatures From 8°C to 13°C
Today will be mostly sunny. In the morning, there will be some clouds and reduced visibility in the lowlands and along the Black Sea coast. The evening will bring clouds from the southwest.
There will be light east-southeast wind. The maximum temperatures will reach 8°C to 13°C, in Sofia – about 9°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), told FOCUS News Agency.
The Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny. The wind will be light, in the afternoon to moderate from east-southeast, maximum temperatures of 6°C-8°C.
The mountains will be mostly sunny. Clouds will increase from the west towards the evening, there will be light to moderate wind from the south-southwest. The maximum temperature at 1,200m will be about 4°C, at 2,000m – minus 2°C.
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution
- » Municipality in Veliko Tarnovo Will Place Filters on the Chimneys in the City Agaist Air Pollution
- » New Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale near Asenovgrad
- » New Earthquake of Magnitude 3.8 on the Richter Scale in Asenovgrad