Bitcoin Extends Losses, Down 10 % on Day
Bitcoin, the world's best-known cryptocurrency, extended losses on Monday to slumped 10 percent on the day on back of concerns about a widening regulatory crackdown, according to Reuters.
The price of Bitcoin on the Luxembourg-based Bitstamp exchange was trading at $7,289 and has now fallen by more than half from a peak of almost $20,000 hit in December.
- » Bulgaria’s Q4 Household Spending Rises 13%
- » UK to Seek EU Mutual Recognition Deal For Financial Services
- » Bitcoin is Currently over $10,000
- » The EU Economy with the Fastest Growth since 2007
- » Bulgaria's GDP Increases by 3.6% Per Year
- » Turkey Ranks for the 1st Time Among the top 10 Countries in the World with the Largest Reserves of Gold