PM Boyko Borisov Spoke with the President of Malta For the Priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with the President of the Republic of Malta Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca.
The priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU, with an emphasis on the euro-area perspective of the Western Balkan countries, the migration crisis, cohesion policy and other important topics for Europe, were the center of the conversation between the two.
Boyko Borisov and the President of Malta expressed similar positions on strategic issues in the European Union and appreciated the high bilateral partnership in a number of sectors.
- » Hungarian Prime Minister Orban Arrives on an Official Visit to Sofia
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva: Bulgaria will not be Just the "Territory" for the EU-Turkey Summit
- » Boris Johnson: London is Destination No. 1 for Bulgarian Students
- » Krasimir Karakachanov Held a Meeting with US Secretary of Defense James Matisse
- » President Rumen Radev Left for a Visit to the Republic of Macedonia
- » German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım Discuss Political Relations