The Ministry of Defense Gives over BGN 2.5 Million for Four Training Aircrafts
The military ministry wants to buy four training aircraft and a simulator for BGN 2.54 mln. The Ministry has already announced a public contract and awaits offers. The MoD plans to conclude a 48-month framework agreement, in which 4 instructors and 20 engineers will be trained. Military aviation is currently on the brink and is flying few machines. At the same time, fewer pilots leave, and in the last months the staff situation is stable.
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
- » “Blue Room” for Hearing of Child Victims of Crime Opened in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System