A 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake was Registered Near Chirpan
An earthquake measuring 2.00 on the Richter scale was registered on the territory of Bulgaria, near Chirpan, BGNES reported.
The earthquake is felt at 3.17 am this night with an epicenter southwest of Chirpan, north of Parvomay, between the villages of Plodovitovo and Gradina, with a depth of 5.9 km, the Geophysical Institute of BAS has stated.
There is no evidence of material damage.
- » German Court to Decide on Fate of 15 million Diesel Cars
- » Earthquakes with a Force of More than 4 on the Richter Scale Near the Greek Islands of Zakynthos and Crete
- » Cloudy today, Rain in Many Places
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 4.8 on the Richter Scale in Plovdiv And Asenovgrad
- » The Centuries-old Beech Forests in Central Balkan are Included in an Inter-state Site List of UNESCO
- » The First Plants Appeared 500 Million Years Ago