CEZ: About 5 000 Subscribers in Western Bulgaria Are Still Left Without Power
Around 5,000 subscribers in Western Bulgaria continue to be out of power due to the strong wind in the country over the past twenty-four hours. This was reported for FOCUS News Agency by the CEZ press center.
2,600 of them are in the Blagoevgrad district, 2,100 in the Sofia region, and about 400 in Sofia-city.
CEZ's teams are working to fix the problems. Broken cables only exist where trees have fallen.
- » Israel has Reached a Historic Deal on Egypt's Natural Gas Supply
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Will Negotiate the Construction of the Southern Gas Corridor Today in Baku
- » About 2000 Households are Without Power Supply in NW Bulgaria, Due to Strong Wind
- » The EU's Dependence on Gas Imports will Increase to 83% in 2040
- » Rising Urges Bulgaria to Meet Nuclear Power Potential
- » Vucic: Construction of Bulgaria-Serbia Gas Connection Begins in the Summer