Four Killed in an Explosion at a Chemical Plant in China
Explosion at a chemical plant in East China has claimed the lives of four people, the Associated Press reported, citing China's Xinhua News Agency.
The explosion occurred today at the Tsushan Chemical Plants Co. in Shandong province south-east of Beijing for maintenance.
Six people were injured.
According to Xinhua, the plant owner is detained by the police, and the cause of the blast is being investigated.
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » 10 People Died in the Collapse of a Residential Building in Cairo
- » Dozens Died After a Crash in Peru
- » 19 Children were Injured in a Car Accident in Germany
- » Body of an Elderly Man Emerged on the Burgas Beach
- » Avalanche Buried Ten People in Switzerland