Earthquake 2,6 on the Richter Scale Registered near Skopje
An earthquake of magnitude 2.6 on the Richter scale was registered this morning in the Republic of Macedonia. The epicenter of the earthquake is 6 km. east of the Macedonian capital Skopje, the Seismological Institute reports.
- » An Earthquake Shook Britain
- » A Powerful Earthquake in Mexico (Video)
- » Day Temperatures will Slightly Rise and Maximum Ones will Reach 6-11°C
- » Scientists have Discovered a Supervolcano
- » Clouds to Again Increase, Maximum Temperatures From 4°C to 9°C
- » Air Quality Monitoring Equipment to Be Installed in Sofia by 2019