Hundreds of Tourists have been Blocked in New Zealand Because of Storm
A tropical cyclone crossed the island state by destroying roads, uprooting trees and knocking down electric poles, Nova TV reported.
The storm brought heavy rains and caused serious floods. Several areas of New Zealand have declared state of emergency. Precipitation, accompanied by strong winds, will continue today, mainly on the southern island of the country.
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution
- » Municipality in Veliko Tarnovo Will Place Filters on the Chimneys in the City Agaist Air Pollution
- » New Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale near Asenovgrad
- » New Earthquake of Magnitude 3.8 on the Richter Scale in Asenovgrad