The Cryptocurrency has a New Powerful Enemy - India
India has announced that it is starting to fight the cryptocurrency, Reuters reported.
"The government does not consider cryptocurrency to be a legal tender and will take all measures to eliminate the use of these crypto-agents in the financing of illegal activity or as part of a payment system," said Finance Minister Arun Djatley.
According to analysts, his statement may cause panicked sell-off of cryptocurrency. India has the fastest growing economy in the world for several years.
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14