Light Rain Forecast in Parts of West and Central Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures of 12-17°C
Substantial cloudiness is expected over the country today, with light rain in some parts of Western and Central Bulgaria.
There will be up to moderate, in Eastern Bulgaria sometimes strong wind from south-southwest.
The maximum temperatures will be 12°C to 17°C, in Sofia around 14°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » An Earthquake Shook Britain
- » A Powerful Earthquake in Mexico (Video)
- » Day Temperatures will Slightly Rise and Maximum Ones will Reach 6-11°C
- » Scientists have Discovered a Supervolcano
- » Clouds to Again Increase, Maximum Temperatures From 4°C to 9°C
- » Air Quality Monitoring Equipment to Be Installed in Sofia by 2019