The Bourgas Prosecutor's Office Ordered a Check on Violence Against Children in a Kindergarten
The prosecutor's office in Burgas has ordered the inspection after journalist publications about the violence against children in a kindergarten on the part of an educator, the state indictment announced.
The inspection has to establish when and where the events took place, who are the educators and who are the children who have been subjected to violence. It will also be established whether injuries are found on the body and the faces of the children, and whether their parents are aware of the case.
Witnesses are coming in. The check must be carried out within 10 days by the MoI authorities, the Social Assistance Directorate and the Child Protection Department.
- » Campaign for Student Candidates has Began at Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski"
- » Over 6500 Bulgarian Students Will Receive Euro Scholarships For the Winter Semester
- » 1,200 Students will Receive Financial Support for Outstanding Performance
- » 892 Schools Across the Country are Closed Due to the Flu Epidemic
- » In 887 Schools in the Country there are no Classes Because of the Flu
- » A Branch of the National Academy of Arts will be Opened in Burgas