Anti-Jewish Sentiment in the UK is Getting Stronger
Anti-Jewish moods are spreading in the UK, a charity organization said today, they offer security advice to Jewish communities, Reuters reported.
"Community Service Trust" said that partly the reason lies in the alleged anti-Jewish feelings in the ranks of the opposition Labor party, but overall the change reflects the overall strengthening of anti-Semitism in the country.
Altogether, 1382 anti-Semitic events have been reported in the UK last year, or an increase of 3 per cent compared to the previous year 2016, which was the highest ever. The number of violence-related events has risen by 34 per cent, reaching 145 attacks. Most of the cases, however, involve insults directed at Jews in public places.
- » EU's Top Court Says Poland Breached Air Pollution Rules
- » German Court to Decide on Fate of 15 million Diesel Cars
- » Earthquakes with a Force of More than 4 on the Richter Scale Near the Greek Islands of Zakynthos and Crete
- » Cloudy today, Rain in Many Places
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 4.8 on the Richter Scale in Plovdiv And Asenovgrad
- » A Large Scale Forum will Discuss Double Standards in Food on April 30th