EUR 1500 Fine in Greece if you Smoke in the Car
Greece's health ministry has asked the police to stigmatize punishment for citizens who smoke in their cars or in the presence of children.
The request was made on the basis of the Law on the banning of cigarette smoking in public places. The law provides for a fine of 1,500 euros for everybody who smokes in his private car and 3,000 euros for smoking in an official or state car.
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » Bulgaria, Lithuania and Romania are the Countries with the Lowest Minimum Wage in the EU
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution
- » 10 People Died in the Collapse of a Residential Building in Cairo
- » Dozens Died After a Crash in Peru