An Earthquake Hit the Austrian Alps
An earthquake hit the Austrian Alps. The quake was 4 on the Richter scale, the European Mediterranean Seismological Center reported.
The natural phenomenon is registered at 37 km from the capital of Liechtenstein Vaduz, as the earthquake reached a depth of 1 km. The earthquake struck just before 02:50 local time. There is no information about injured people or material damage.
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution
- » Municipality in Veliko Tarnovo Will Place Filters on the Chimneys in the City Agaist Air Pollution
- » New Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale near Asenovgrad
- » New Earthquake of Magnitude 3.8 on the Richter Scale in Asenovgrad