Turkish Airplanes Killed 49 Kurdish Fighters
Turkish military aircraft hit 19 targets at Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) in Seberan Iraq on Monday, Reuters reported, citing the Turkish Air Force. PKK hideouts, warehouses, and positions of fire are being destroyed, believed to be preparing an attack on the Turkish border.
Turkey launched a massive operation against the Kurds ten days ago. It is called "Olive Branch".
- » The IMF Insists: Accelerate the Raise of Wages!
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Venezuela will Release Another Virtual Currency
- » Investments in "Smart" Cities will Reach $ 80 billion in 2018
- » Air France Workers Go on Strike for Pay Hike
- » French President Emmanuel Macron Unveils New Immigration Bill Amid Calls For Protests