Protests in Support of Pirin National Park Continue
Protests in support of Pirin National Park continue.
Runners from 10 of the cities which protest will run over 440 km.
Today's protest is expected to involve people over 20 cities from Bulgaria and abroad.
Their demands remain unchanged - to annul the decision of the Council of Ministers for construction in Pirin and the resignation of the environmental minister Neno Dimov.
- » President Rumen Radev Met with Macedonian Counterpart Gjorge Ivanov
- » Prison Staff Protest
- » Within Two Years there will be a 5G Mobile Network in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Rejects Treaty to Combat Violence Against Women
- » Parents Will Protest Today Against Violence in Kindergartens and Schools
- » MPs' Salary to Increase to BGN 3540