The Taliban Control 70% of Afghanistan's Territory
The Taliban control 70% of Afghanistan, according to a study released by the BBC.
According to the TV network, the Taliban fully control 14 regions in the country and demonstrated regular activity, committing terrorist acts in other 263 regions. Most of the attacks are taking place in the eastern province of Nangahar. Another 122 areas are under the control of the government, but are also subject to attacks by the Taliban.
It is clear that the level of tensions in the region has increased since 2014 when the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan, known as ISAF, ceased operations in the country.
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed
- » Oil Prices Sharply Increased the Reason for This Is the Threat of the United States to Impose New Sanctions on Venezuela
- » Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich has to Prove the Origin of his Money to Obtain a British Visa