Facebook Prohibits the Advertising of Cryptocurrency
Facebook will ban the advertising of cryptocurrency and binary options, the social network press service said on its website.
"We are introducing a new policy that prohibits the advertising of financial products and services related to misleading or fraudulent technologies such as binary options and cryptocurrency options," says the statement quoted by BGNES. Facebook has called on users to report posts that violate the new rules.
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed
- » Oil Prices Sharply Increased the Reason for This Is the Threat of the United States to Impose New Sanctions on Venezuela
- » Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich has to Prove the Origin of his Money to Obtain a British Visa