Facebook Prohibits the Advertising of Cryptocurrency
Facebook will ban the advertising of cryptocurrency and binary options, the social network press service said on its website.
"We are introducing a new policy that prohibits the advertising of financial products and services related to misleading or fraudulent technologies such as binary options and cryptocurrency options," says the statement quoted by BGNES. Facebook has called on users to report posts that violate the new rules.
- » Syria: Turkey Hit Afrin with Chemical Projectiles
- » Three Turkish Journalists Sentenced to Life due to Relations with Gulen
- » Russia is Considering Banning Smartphones in the Army
- » Senate Blocks Immigration Plans
- » The Bulgarian Embassy in Moscow Received a Letter with White Powder
- » Part of a Meteorite was Sold for Nearly USD 240,000