Government to Discuss Today a Decision to Reduce Roaming Between Bulgaria and Serbia
The government will discuss at today's regular meeting a decision to reduce roaming between Bulgaria and Serbia, BGNES reported.
This will be done by adopting a draft decision approving the Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Transport, Information Technology and Communications of Bulgaria and the Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications of Serbia on the reduction of international roaming tariffs for electronic communications services signed on 9 December 2017 in Belgrade.
Ministers will discuss a draft approval of an updated National Sustainable Development Strategy for Tourism 2014-2030 and an Action Plan for it for the period 2017-2020.
- » Repair Hinders Traffic on the Lyulin Highway
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov: President Rumen Radev Looks Troubled and Envious of PM Borisov
- » 2140 are the Candidates for 74 Junior Magistrate Positions
- » Large Luggage Can Now Also Ride for Free in Sofia's Public Transport
- » The Ombudsman Organizes a Forum for the Protection of the Rights of Orphans
- » Establishments will be Closed in the Case of Systematic Violations of the Ban on Smoking