Mostly Sunny Today with Maximum Temperatures of up to 14°C
Today it will be mostly sunny with increasing clouds sometimes. The wind will ease and even stop in many areas.
The temperatures will decrease a little during the day, the maximum temperatures will range between 9°C and 14°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » An Earthquake Shook Britain
- » A Powerful Earthquake in Mexico (Video)
- » Day Temperatures will Slightly Rise and Maximum Ones will Reach 6-11°C
- » Scientists have Discovered a Supervolcano
- » Clouds to Again Increase, Maximum Temperatures From 4°C to 9°C
- » Air Quality Monitoring Equipment to Be Installed in Sofia by 2019