A Woman was Sued for Selling her Baby in Order to Buy a Plane Ticket
A 28-year-old woman born in Uzbekistan and living in St. Petersburg was sentenced to four years in prison for the sale of her child, AFP reported.
The woman traded her newborn son in October 2016 for $ 11,500 and immediately spent the money to buy a ticket to Central Asia, the court spokesman in St. Petersburg said.
The baby was bought by a couple who was sentenced to three years in prison.
- » Dozens have Died in a Series of Attacks in Afghanistan
- » Bulgarian Used Fake Spotify Playlists to Make Money
- » 400 Kilos of Cocaine was Found at the Russian Embassy in Argentina
- » A Breakthrough in uTorrent Puts at Risk the Safety of Millions of Users
- » Cybercrime Hurting Businesses to Tune of $600 billion
- » A man was Found Murdered This Night in the Lyulin District