Al Qaeda in Mali Spread a Video with a Colombian Hostage
An agency that monitors jihadi websites has reported that Al Qaeda's branch in Mali has posted a video with a Colombian missionary who has been held hostage for nearly a year, the Associated Press reported.
In the video, Gloria Cecilia Narvazez turns to Pope Francis.
The nun was captured near the border with Burkina Faso and was held hostage from 7 February. A video with her and five other hostages was circulated in July before a visit of the French president in Mali, AP reminds.
In the record, released on Monday, Narvaze spoke to her family and the head of her mission.
A spokesman for Nusrat al Islam Muslimeen advises the family to donate money to secure her release, suggesting that the other released hostages have donated funds through independent charities.
- » Three Suicide Bombers took 18 Lives in Nigeria
- » Five Police Cars Chased a Bulgarian Woman Driving 200 km / h. in Italy
- » Bulgarian Couple 'Executed' in Southern Suburbs Home in Cape Town
- » The Police in Argentina Seized Nearly 10 Tons of Marijuana Worth $ 20 million
- » Greece is Investigating the Death of a Bulgarian in Serres
- » Twins were Arrested in New York with a 15kg of Explosives