Slight Earthquake near Petrich
An earthquake of magnitude 2.2 is registered near Petrich, reported seismologist on duty, Iliana Popova, from NIGGG at BAS.
The quake was recorded at 22:36 last night near the village of Skrut.
The earthquake is at a depth of less than 1 km.
There is no evidence that the quake is felt in the area.
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution
- » Municipality in Veliko Tarnovo Will Place Filters on the Chimneys in the City Agaist Air Pollution
- » New Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale near Asenovgrad
- » New Earthquake of Magnitude 3.8 on the Richter Scale in Asenovgrad