Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will Chair a Meeting on Brexit in Brussels
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will chair a meeting on Brexit subject in Brussels.
EU Chief Negotiator Michel Barnier will brief ministers on the state of the talks with the UK.
The Council is expected to adopt negotiating directives for the UK's exit from the Union, which will clarify the position of the 27 for the transition period thereafter.
The aim of this period is to avoid a sharp change in the rules for citizens and businesses after March 30, 2019, the first day of Brexit, and to pave the way for a free trade agreement between the EU and the UK.
- » Ska Keller: Many Bulgarians have Apologized to me Personally Because of Deputy PM Simeonov
- » DW: Bulgaria and Romania Push to Join EU's Schengen Area
- » Marie-Christine Vergiat: The Teaming Between Bulgarian and Turkish Border Guards is Disturbing
- » Bulgaria is at the Last Places in the European Union in People Working in the Field of Culture
- » Le Point: Mariya Gabriel is One of the Most Actively Working Commissioners
- » Informal Meeting of EU Foreign Ministers Starts Today in Sofia