Flu Epidemic Has Been Reported in the Areas of Vratsa and Montana
Vratsa announces a flu epidemic on the territory of Vratsa District from today, January 29, 2018.
A flu epidemic was also announced on the territory of the Montana District, with the termination of the classes from tomorrow, January 30, until Friday - February 2 inclusive.
Regional health inspectorates monitor epidemic indicators and take immediate action as the morbidity situation is dynamic.
- » Health Minister is Preparing New Health Insurance Model
- » Municipal Hospitals are Planning New Protests
- » Dentists Urge the State to Fund the Treatment of Children, Pregnant Women and Emergency Cases
- » About 10% of the Schools in the Country do not have an Assigned Nurse
- » Parents Organize a Protest to Save the Children's Cardiology Clinic
- » Prof. Kantardzhiev: Currently, at Least 120,000 People in Bulgaria have the Flu