Flu Epidemic Has Been Reported in the Areas of Vratsa and Montana
Vratsa announces a flu epidemic on the territory of Vratsa District from today, January 29, 2018.
A flu epidemic was also announced on the territory of the Montana District, with the termination of the classes from tomorrow, January 30, until Friday - February 2 inclusive.
Regional health inspectorates monitor epidemic indicators and take immediate action as the morbidity situation is dynamic.
- » 120 Children in Romania are in a Hospital with Symptoms of Food Poisoning
- » About 30% of Bulgarians who have Suffered a Heart Attack Continue to Smoke
- » British Prisoners Renovated Wheelchairs for Sofia Hospital "Pirogov"
- » Congo Announces 11 New Confirmed Ebola Cases
- » Over 145,000 Families in Bulgaria have Reproductive Problems
- » Sadiq Khan to Ban Junk Food Advertising on London Transport to Tackle Child Obesity