Between 18,000 and 20,000 Green Tickets Were Sold Yesterday
Yesterday (January 28th), between 18,000 and 20,000 green tickets were sold as a measure against air pollution in Sofia, Metropolitan Deputy Mayor of Transport Evgeni Krussev reported on bTV.
Krusev added that 100,000 green tickets have been printed.
According to him, however, the increase of passengers in public transport will be undeniable.
The decision to introduce a green ticket yesterday was taken on the basis of the relevant analyzes of the previous days and the forecast for the next days, the deputy mayor said.
- » Repair Hinders Traffic on the Lyulin Highway
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov: President Rumen Radev Looks Troubled and Envious of PM Borisov
- » 2140 are the Candidates for 74 Junior Magistrate Positions
- » Large Luggage Can Now Also Ride for Free in Sofia's Public Transport
- » The Ombudsman Organizes a Forum for the Protection of the Rights of Orphans
- » Establishments will be Closed in the Case of Systematic Violations of the Ban on Smoking