Bulgaria to Introduce a New System For Tracking Missing Children Through Facebook
Bulgaria is one of the first countries in the region to introduce a new system for tracking missing children through Facebook.
It is called "AMBER Alert".
The system is related to the social networking application and enables law enforcement to send a message containing a recent photo and information about the wanted child to all Facebook users within a radius of 200 km from the location of extinction.
With more than 2 billion users, this tool is extremely powerful when it comes to searching for missing children who are at risk for their lives and health.
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » Bulgaria, Lithuania and Romania are the Countries with the Lowest Minimum Wage in the EU
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution
- » 10 People Died in the Collapse of a Residential Building in Cairo