Donald Trump Storms in to Davos with UK 'at Front of the Line' for Trade Deal with US
With a swagger and a wave, Donald Trump thundered to Davos today — and pitched straight into a trade row with world leaders, London Evening Standard reports.
The US president was at his most combative and bombastic, arguing with reporters and bragging on Twitter that America was “WINNING” under his leadership.
Britain’s hopes of a post-Brexit trade deal with the US were boosted when Mr Trump’s Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin promised in the Swiss ski resort that the UK will be “at the front of the line”.
The pledge warmed the atmosphere ahead of the first sit-down meeting between Theresa May and the president since they fell out when he retweeted propaganda from the racist Britain First organisation.
- » The Company of Elon Musk Launched a Global High-speed Internet Project (Video)
- » Over 400 Civilians were Killed near Damascus in the Past Five Days
- » Trump Wants Teachers to Carry Weapons
- » Deputy Director of UNICEF Resigned Because of Obscene Remarks to Women
- » An Armed Sheriff did not Help in the Shooting at a High School in the US
- » Trump to Announce New Sanctions Against North Korea; South Korea Preps For Talks with North