BDZ Provides 4000 Additional Seats in the Trains Between Sofia and Pernik for the Surva Festival
BDZ provides 4000 additional seats in the trains between Sofia and Pernik for the Surva Festival.
Pernik hosts the Sourva International Masquerade Festival, which started yesterday and will continue until Sunday.
The festival has been organized since 1966, and since 1985 it has been international.
Traditionally, about 6,000 people compete in it, gathering about 100 masquerade groups from all ethnographic regions of Bulgaria and guests from other countries.
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » The 6-year-old Bulgarian Girl, whose Parents were Killed in Cape Town, Returned to Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog
- » A Collector from Varna Gathered 21 000 Tickets for Public Transport
- » BGN 2340 per Month are Needed for or a Normal Life of a Family of Four in Bulgaria
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement