BDZ Provides 4000 Additional Seats in the Trains Between Sofia and Pernik for the Surva Festival
BDZ provides 4000 additional seats in the trains between Sofia and Pernik for the Surva Festival.
Pernik hosts the Sourva International Masquerade Festival, which started yesterday and will continue until Sunday.
The festival has been organized since 1966, and since 1985 it has been international.
Traditionally, about 6,000 people compete in it, gathering about 100 masquerade groups from all ethnographic regions of Bulgaria and guests from other countries.
- » 200 European Human Rights Organizations Protest in Hungary
- » Campaign for Student Candidates has Began at Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski"
- » UK's Top Hobbies
- » How to Become A Pilot of Airbus A320, The Story of a Young Bulgarian
- » BGN 2,325 are Needed to Support a 4-member Family
- » The Ancient Egypt Museum in Cairo Shows the "Screaming Mummy"