Foreign Minister and Ministry of Foreign Affairs Joined the #WeRemember Initiative
On the eve of the International Holocaust Remembrance Day, January 27, the Foreign Ministry headed by Deputy Prime Minister for Justice Reform and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva joined the #WeRemember initiative.
This year, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs decided to show its sympathy as in the photo, which was published in its pages in the social networks, attended by more than 120 employees from all the directorates of the diplomatic office, the press office of the Ministry annoucned.
- » Repair Hinders Traffic on the Lyulin Highway
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov: President Rumen Radev Looks Troubled and Envious of PM Borisov
- » 2140 are the Candidates for 74 Junior Magistrate Positions
- » Large Luggage Can Now Also Ride for Free in Sofia's Public Transport
- » The Ombudsman Organizes a Forum for the Protection of the Rights of Orphans
- » Establishments will be Closed in the Case of Systematic Violations of the Ban on Smoking