Bulgaria's PM: If There is a Referendum, it Must be Written - "For" or "Against" Domestic Violence of Women and Children in Bulgaria
There are some colleagues who are talking about a referendum (for the Istanbul Convention): if there is a referendum, it must be clearly written - "for" or "against" domestic violence of women and children in Bulgaria ", commented Prime Minister Boyko Borissov live at Facebook ".
"Because all the other texts they speak of - third sex, gay marriages, everything else simply does not appear in this convention. And it is not accidental today that Armenia, after Serbia, Albania, Turkey - all have accepted it ... where it is called, and the Armenian pop has accepted it, "he added.
"Nevertheless, I have always worked in dialogue with society, the church, the muftis, and I have asked my colleagues not to be in a hurry to accept the Convention and its entry into the (plenary) hall.
''I am the most religious person in the government'', the Prime Minster pointed out.
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
- » “Blue Room” for Hearing of Child Victims of Crime Opened in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System