Nokia's Director General Presented in Davos Cutting-edge Medical Prospects
Nokia General Director Rajeev Suri presented to the World Economic Forum in Davos a device in the form of a bracelet that his company develops and will be able to predict cancer several months before it's appearance, announced the CNS channel.
Suri shared his views on the future of medicine, including the use of portable scanners, 5G-link and telemedicine. "With the help of such a bracelet, we can prevent the disease, and we think biomarkers will be able to predict cancer a few months before it's occurring, and every month and every day are important to a cancer patient," he said.
Suri explained that the company is developing a special bracelet that can scan certain information such as cholesterol or sugar in the blood. He believes that this will help doctors have permanent access to patient status data. Nokia's chief executive, Rajeev Suri, believes that with the onset of a 5G-link, remote surgery will become possible, as there will practically be no delay in the exchange of information.
- » Health Minister is Preparing New Health Insurance Model
- » Municipal Hospitals are Planning New Protests
- » Dentists Urge the State to Fund the Treatment of Children, Pregnant Women and Emergency Cases
- » About 10% of the Schools in the Country do not have an Assigned Nurse
- » Parents Organize a Protest to Save the Children's Cardiology Clinic
- » Prof. Kantardzhiev: Currently, at Least 120,000 People in Bulgaria have the Flu