The Subway Remains the most Crucial Project for the Capital in 2018
At the first meeting for 2018, the Sofia City Council is expected to approve over BGN 1.5 billion, which the local government will have. The subway remains the most crucial project this year. Over 100 million leva are provided for repairs. For the first year in the budget there are funds for washing the sidewalks, as until now the municipality was fighting the dirty air only by cleaning the roadways.
At today's meeting the municipal councilors will also look at the measures to combat air pollution as well as the changes in the contract between Sofia Municipality and Sofia Water.
- » The Sofia Municipality Plans to Continue the Subway and Connect it to Simeonovski Lift
- » The Calvert Journal: Bulgaria’s Buzludzha Monument Opens its Doors for the First Time in 8 Years
- » More than 65% of Sofia Residents are not Satisfied with the Cleanliness of the City
- » Woman Stole Donations from the Temple in Novi Han
- » Almost 60% of the Third Metro Line in Sofia Is Ready
- » The Chief Architect of Sofia: Bulgaria will Struggle with the Problems of Postsocialism Restitution for 50 Years