Maximum Temperatures Mostly Between Minus 1°C and 4°C Today
Today, in many lowland areas there will be clouds or fog. Around noon, the clouds will start to break and clear. The maximum temperatures will range mostly between minus 1°C and 4°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), Georgi Tsekov told FOCUS News Agency.
The Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny. There will be light to moderate north-northeast wind. Air temperatures will reach 3°C to 5°C.
The mountains will be sunny. A moderate north-northeast wind will blow over the ridges. Temperatures will rise, the maximum at 1,200 m will be about 1°C, at 2,000 m - about minus 4°C.
- » EU's Top Court Says Poland Breached Air Pollution Rules
- » German Court to Decide on Fate of 15 million Diesel Cars
- » Earthquakes with a Force of More than 4 on the Richter Scale Near the Greek Islands of Zakynthos and Crete
- » Cloudy today, Rain in Many Places
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 4.8 on the Richter Scale in Plovdiv And Asenovgrad
- » The Centuries-old Beech Forests in Central Balkan are Included in an Inter-state Site List of UNESCO