6.4-magnitude Earthquake in Japan
An earthquake of magnitude 6.4 shook Japan, Reuters reported, citing the American Geophysical Institute.
The epicenter was at sea, 103 kilometers northeast of Honshu Island and 64 kilometers deep.
There is no evidence of casualties and material damage.
- » An Earthquake Shook Britain
- » A Powerful Earthquake in Mexico (Video)
- » Day Temperatures will Slightly Rise and Maximum Ones will Reach 6-11°C
- » Scientists have Discovered a Supervolcano
- » Clouds to Again Increase, Maximum Temperatures From 4°C to 9°C
- » Air Quality Monitoring Equipment to Be Installed in Sofia by 2019