6.4-magnitude Earthquake in Japan
An earthquake of magnitude 6.4 shook Japan, Reuters reported, citing the American Geophysical Institute.
The epicenter was at sea, 103 kilometers northeast of Honshu Island and 64 kilometers deep.
There is no evidence of casualties and material damage.
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air