1st Metro Line in Belgrade to be in Fact in 2022
The first metro line in Belgrade will be in fact in 2022. This was stated by Serbian President Alexander Vucic, quoted by SeeNews.
According to his words, the construction starts this year.
According to Serbian media reports, Russian companies will participate in the construction of the metro.
Belgrade plans to build two metro lines with a length of 22 km and 19.8 km.
- » 10 People Died in the Collapse of a Residential Building in Cairo
- » Dozens Died After a Crash in Peru
- » Municipality in Veliko Tarnovo Will Place Filters on the Chimneys in the City Agaist Air Pollution
- » New Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale near Asenovgrad
- » Bulgaria is the Fourth in the EU in the Number of Deliberate Murders
- » New Earthquake of Magnitude 3.8 on the Richter Scale in Asenovgrad