Canada Working Hard to Convince Trump on NAFTA
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said on Tuesday Canada was working hard to convince U.S. President Donald Trump that the NAFTA trade agreement was in the interest of the United States as well as other countries, Reuters reported.
“We’re working very hard to make sure that our neighbor to the south recognizes how good NAFTA is and that it has benefited not just our economy but his economy and the world economy,” Trudeau said at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
- » The Company of Elon Musk Launched a Global High-speed Internet Project (Video)
- » Over 400 Civilians were Killed near Damascus in the Past Five Days
- » Trump Wants Teachers to Carry Weapons
- » Deputy Director of UNICEF Resigned Because of Obscene Remarks to Women
- » An Armed Sheriff did not Help in the Shooting at a High School in the US
- » Trump to Announce New Sanctions Against North Korea; South Korea Preps For Talks with North