Environmentalists will Hold a Symbolic Demonstration before the Council of Ministers Building
Environmentalists conduct a symbolic action in front of the building of the Council of Ministers. They give a jar of fresh air from Pirin to the prime minister and the ministers. With this symbolic gift, they will formally remind their requests to cancel the government's decision to change the Pirin Park management plan.
According to nature conservationists, it allows the construction of 48 percent of the national park. Ecologists also want the resignation of Environment Minister Neno Dimov as well as an audit of the concession, added the National Radio.
- » EU's Top Court Says Poland Breached Air Pollution Rules
- » German Court to Decide on Fate of 15 million Diesel Cars
- » Earthquakes with a Force of More than 4 on the Richter Scale Near the Greek Islands of Zakynthos and Crete
- » Cloudy today, Rain in Many Places
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 4.8 on the Richter Scale in Plovdiv And Asenovgrad
- » A Large Scale Forum will Discuss Double Standards in Food on April 30th