Since Today the Districts of Vidin and Stara Zagora Are Also in a Flu Epidemic
Since today the districts of Vidin and Stara Zagora are also in a flu epidemic, according to bTV.
Until 26 January, the students in the Stara Zagora region and the Bobov Dol district are in flu holiday, and due to a high incidence of influenza, it was instructed not to hold classes for the same period and two schools in Dupnitsa.
Since today, the classes have resumed on the territory of the Pazardjik region.
- » Health Minister is Preparing New Health Insurance Model
- » Municipal Hospitals are Planning New Protests
- » Dentists Urge the State to Fund the Treatment of Children, Pregnant Women and Emergency Cases
- » About 10% of the Schools in the Country do not have an Assigned Nurse
- » Parents Organize a Protest to Save the Children's Cardiology Clinic
- » Prof. Kantardzhiev: Currently, at Least 120,000 People in Bulgaria have the Flu