US State Vermont Legalized Marijuana
Vermont became the ninth US state to legalize the use of marijuana for entertainment, Reuters reported.
State Governor Republican Phil Scott signed the law passed this month by the US parliament. From July 1, he allowed people over 21 to own up to one ounce (28.3 g) of the drug and grow up to six plants. The marketing of marijuana is not legalized. The neighboring state of Massachusetts, nearby Maine and six other states have legalized marijuana use.
- » After New Incident on Cyprus, EU Calls on Turkey to Rein in Naval Aggression
- » The Company of Elon Musk Launched a Global High-speed Internet Project (Video)
- » Over 400 Civilians were Killed near Damascus in the Past Five Days
- » Trump Wants Teachers to Carry Weapons
- » Deputy Director of UNICEF Resigned Because of Obscene Remarks to Women
- » An Armed Sheriff did not Help in the Shooting at a High School in the US