The World Economic Forum in Davos Begins Today
The World Economic Forum in the Swiss resort of Davos begins today, January 23rd and it will last until Friday.
In the last day a statement by US President Donald Trump is also scheduled.
A large-scale protest was planned against his participation today, but the authorities banned any demonstrations due to a heavy snowfalls.
Long before his arrival, non-governmental organizations launched a campaign to cancel the invitation to him.
In addition to today's protest, nearly 5,000 policemen are ready for new anti-globalization and anti-environmental actions expected Friday.
- » Bulgaria’s Q4 Household Spending Rises 13%
- » UK to Seek EU Mutual Recognition Deal For Financial Services
- » Bitcoin is Currently over $10,000
- » The EU Economy with the Fastest Growth since 2007
- » Bulgaria's GDP Increases by 3.6% Per Year
- » Turkey Ranks for the 1st Time Among the top 10 Countries in the World with the Largest Reserves of Gold