NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Increasing Cloudiness Sometimes
The atmospheric pressure will continue to increase and will significantly exceed the average for January. Today it will be mostly sunny with temporarily increasing cloudiness.
There will be light to moderate northeastern wind. The maximum temperatures will range between zero and 5°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » A Powerful Earthquake in Mexico (Video)
- » Day Temperatures will Slightly Rise and Maximum Ones will Reach 6-11°C
- » Scientists have Discovered a Supervolcano
- » Clouds to Again Increase, Maximum Temperatures From 4°C to 9°C
- » Air Quality Monitoring Equipment to Be Installed in Sofia by 2019
- » Mostly Cloudy Today, with Rains