NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Increasing Cloudiness Sometimes
The atmospheric pressure will continue to increase and will significantly exceed the average for January. Today it will be mostly sunny with temporarily increasing cloudiness.
There will be light to moderate northeastern wind. The maximum temperatures will range between zero and 5°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels
- » Sun, Rain and Thunder, Hail ... The Weather for Today
- » 15 Minutes Hail and Disaster in Byala Slatina, Northwestern Bulgaria
- » Life on a volcano: Volcanic Eruptions in Hawaii Have Intensified (VIDEO)