The Eurozone has Approved Another Financial Tranche for Greece
Eurozone finance ministers allocated € 6.7 billion to Greece, France's press quoted the BNR as saying. The deal was approved in response to the next reforms taken on creditors' recommendation.
One of them, the limitation of the right to strike, prompted a mass protest in Athens a week ago.
The amount approved today will be used to pay off part of the huge government debt and as a financial buffer to Greece. The country received three multi-billion-dollar bailouts over the last seven years. The government of Alexis Tsipras hopes to return to the free credit market in August, reminds the National Radio.
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14