U.S. Еmbassy to Мove to Jerusalem by the Еnd of 2019
The U.S. embassy in Israel will move to Jerusalem by the end of 2019, U.S. Vice President Mike Pence said on Monday, according to Reuters.
“In the weeks ahead, our administration will advance its plan to open the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem – and that United States Embassy will open before the end of next year,” Pence said in a speech to the Israeli parliament in Jerusalem.
“Jerusalem is Israel’s capital – and, as such, President Trump has directed the State Department to begin initial preparations to move our embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem,” said Pence, explaining the decision. He did not give an exact date.
- » Russian Opposition Leader Navalny Briefly Held Ahead of March Election
- » Johannes Hahn: EU to Back Starting Entry Talks With Albania, Republic of Macedonia
- » Grenade Thrown at U.S. Embassy in Montenegro
- » Erdogan Ordered the Infidelity to be Forbidden by Law
- » Macron is Planning Tougher Rules on Asylum in France
- » Greece-Macedonia Name Row Edging Towards Solution, Says Merkel