Seamstresses from Dupnitsa Protest Because of Unpaid Wages
The seamstesses who work in a shoe factory in Dupnitsa made a protest against unpaid wages. They have not received their monthly wages for December and January.
Such a wage delays in the enterprise happen for the second time. The owner is an Italian and, in the words of the workers, is now hiding in Italy.
They are now expecting Ombudsman Maya Manolova to come to Dupnitsa and help them solve the problem of unpaid salaries. They expect the intervention of the Labor Inspectorate.
- » EU's Top Court Says Poland Breached Air Pollution Rules
- » German Court to Decide on Fate of 15 million Diesel Cars
- » Earthquakes with a Force of More than 4 on the Richter Scale Near the Greek Islands of Zakynthos and Crete
- » Cloudy today, Rain in Many Places
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 4.8 on the Richter Scale in Plovdiv And Asenovgrad
- » A Large Scale Forum will Discuss Double Standards in Food on April 30th